A colorful assortment of fresh fruits are tossed with a tangy honey lime dressing to create the Rainbow Fruit Salad that everyone loves.
Rainbow Fruit Salad
Any combination of fruits will work nicely in this recipe. You’ll need a total of 8 cups worth of chopped fruits.
The fruits are tossed with fresh lime juice, honey, and a sprinkling of poppy seeds to create a side dish worthy of any occasion.
Honey Lime Fruit Salads
The simple honey and lime dressing brightens the fruit flavors nicely. I’ve used this dressing combination in several fruit salads and it’s become a favorite way to dress up a bowl of fruit for snacking or for dessert.
How To Make A Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Combine the pineapple, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, oranges, kiwis, and blackberries in a medium-sized bowl. (Any combination of fruits will work, you’ll need a total of 8 cups.)
- Whisk together the lime juice, honey, salt, and poppyseeds. Pour over the fruit. Toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
Best Fruit Salad Recipes
Tart apples and sweet grapes, bananas, and blueberries are tossed with crunchy pecans in a light and creamy vanilla dressing to make this Creamy Fruit Salad.
The Pineapple Mojito Fruit Salad takes the flavors of the mojito and turns them into the perfect side dish to brighten almost any meal.
Fresh strawberries and blueberries are tossed in a light balsamic vinaigrette and then sprinkled with fresh basil to make this Balsamic and Basil Berry Salad.
Sweet yellow peaches are tossed with fresh greens and basil then topped with mozzarella and prosciutto before being drizzled with a balsamic glaze to make the Peach Caprese Salad.
Fresh sweet berries, crisp greens, crunchy pecans, and a drizzle of creamy poppyseed dressing add up to the Summer Berry Pecan Salad.
Last but not least, strawberries, blueberries, and bananas are tossed with a light, creamy dressing for this fun and flavorful Red White and Blue Fruit Salad.
Top crisp warm waffles with freshly whipped cream and a generous scoop of this fruit salad for an unforgettable brunch. With a couple of slices of bacon on the side, this is a meal I’ll happily eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped OR fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 5 ounces blueberries
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 kiwis, peeled and chopped OR 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 5 ounces blackberries
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- Combine the pineapple, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, oranges, kiwis, and blackberries in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk together the lime juice, honey, salt, and poppyseeds. Pour over the fruit. Toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!