Chipotle, garlic and lime are combined in this homemade salad dressing to create a crazy flavorful Chipotle Vinaigrette that you are going to love.
Whether you’re drizzling it over a simple garden salad, or a hearty taco salad, this salad dressing is a keeper.
You’ll want to check the website again on Friday because I have a fantastic Southwest Steak Salad that pairs perfectly with the Chipotle Vinaigrette.
I recommend shaking together a jar of this dressing now, so you’ll have it ready to go when you make the salad.
If you’ve been hanging out with me here for very long, you already know just how much I love making my own salad dressings. Just about any salad can be wonderfully dressed up with a great dressing.
I love having salads made-ahead in the fridge for easy lunches and having a variety of dressings waiting in the fridge keeps it interesting.
Salad Dressing Recipes
Chipotle Vinaigrette Ingredients
- fresh lime juice
- olive oil
- chipotle peppers in adobo
- fresh garlic
- kosher salt
If you haven’t made your own dressing before, it is beyond easy to make. All you need to do is shake the ingredients together in a jar and pop it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
Chipotle Garlic & Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice this was the juice of two large limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons light flavored olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo this is about 2 peppers worth
- 2 small cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar and shake to combine. Alternatively, all ingredients can be combined whole in the blender and pureed. Enjoy!