Apple Walnut Salad with blueberries, goat cheese, plenty of fresh greens, and parsley is a perfect match for the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette that I shared earlier this week. The bright flavor of the greens meets the sweet crunch and pop of the apples and blueberries, creamy goat cheese, and crunchy nuts are a terrific addition. The sweet and tangy dressing finishes it nicely.
Don’t miss the #twlbcookbook giveaway – (10) $100 Amazon gift card winners! Read all the details HERE!
I’ve been making this salad regularly for the past couple months and I’m excited to be sharing it with you at last. If you want to turn this salad into a full meal, chicken is a great addition. Or, if you’re like me, and just want a little more protein and a more filling salad to call it a meal, bump up the goat cheese and add a sprinkling more nuts. This Apple Walnut Salad easily keeps me full until dinner time.
I’ve served this salad for dinner, alongside this Oven Baked Crispy Chicken and I’ve also served it with this Sausage Tortellini. It would pair well this Roasted Chili Maple Pork Tenderloin, these Salmon Cakes, or this Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp.
Kitchen Tip: I use this knife to make this recipe.
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1 medium apple (about 1 cup, thinly sliced pieces)
- 1-2 oz goat cheese or gorgonzola
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Add the spring mix, apple slices, cheese, walnuts, blueberries, and parsley to a large bowl or platter. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Enjoy!