Dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and red pepper work together to make this Italian salad dressing both flavor-packed and tangy.
It works well for just about any salad we make. This dressing is a staple in our home.
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Pour the finished dressing into a glass jar or bottle. This will keep well in the refrigerator for a week or two.