If you can imagine your favorite homemade brownies transformed into a smooth and creamy bowl of ice cream, then you have a glimpse of the awesomeness that is Brownie Ice Cream. This dessert was an enormous hit with our friends a few weeks ago and there wasn’t a bite left the next day.
Yes, I did serve brownie ice cream over warm brownies. Too much decadence? Not at all! (Is there ever such a thing as too much chocolate?!)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 large brownies crumbled
- Stir ins: 3 large brownies chopped into 1/2" pieces, about 2 cups worth
- Add the milk, cream, vanilla, sugar, and salt to a blender pitcher. Add enough crumbled brownies to fill the pitcher to the 4 cup mark. Blend until smooth. Pour into the ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer to an airtight container and stir in brownie chunks. Freeze until firm. Enjoy!