This smooth and creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is going to be your new favorite treat this holiday season. I made this fudge for my husband’s office last week and my kids went a little crazy over it when I let them taste test the recipe. They were so sad when I packed it up to send to work with Sean that I promised them we’d make it again soon.
Easy fudge recipes are my saving grace this time of year. I always want to be that hostess or friend with plenty of holiday treats at her fingertips, but then time gets away from me. Lightning fast candy recipes help me put together holiday treats with the least amount of effort.
It only takes a few minutes to stir this fudge together and it always disappears almost as quickly as I can slice it. For more simple and stress-free holiday treats, check out these candy recipes and chocolate barks to satisfy your holiday sweet tooth.
If you’re wanting more chocolate in your life, these Low Carb Thin Mint Cookies are blowing my mind. I don’t even know how it’s possible to turn everyone’s favorite Girl Scout cookie into a low carb dessert that tastes every bit as good as the original, but it is.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips about 1 1/2 cups
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine the chocolate chips, milk, and marshmallows in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently as the chocolate melts. Add the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir to melt and combine well.
- Remove from the heat. Lightly grease a 10-inch square pan or line with parchment. Pour the fudge into the pan and spread with a spatula. Chill in the refrigerator until firm. Slice into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Here are some more fudge recipes you might like:
Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge by Chocolate Chocolate and More
Buckeye Fudge by Barefeet In The Kitchen
Smores Fudge by Love From The Oven
Peppermint Marshmallow Fudge by Barefeet In The Kitchen
Butter Pecan Fudge by Shugary Sweets
Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge by Barefeet In The Kitchen
Spiced Cider Fudge by Dessert Now Dinner Later