Rich, creamy over-the-top peanut buttery fudge is so easy to make, you might laugh. My brother tasted this at my house and called the next night for the recipe.
I gave it to him and he couldn’t believe this was all there is to it. This is one of the best peanut butter fudge recipes I’ve ever tasted, and it is beyond simple to make.
This fudge is an awesome way to impress someone with a gift that takes just minutes to put together. Put this recipe on your Christmas treat list now and skip the baking!
The secret is in the powdered sugar. It dissolves into the fudge smoothly without any grittiness at all. You can melt everything in the microwave or on the stove-top. However you make it, it’s dangerously easy.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- DIRECTIONS for the microwave: Combine the peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar a cup or so at a time. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- DIRECTIONS for the stove-top: Combine the peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Remove the pan from the heat and slowly add the powdered sugar a cup or so at a time. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Grease an 8-9" pan with butter or line with parchment. Transfer the fudge mixture to the pan and press into the pan. Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!