Blueberries, grapes, and bananas combined to make an amazingly good smoothie. I didn’t add any additional sweeteners and this was a very sweet smoothie.
My boys and I thought this was a delicious treat. This is now one of our favorite smoothie combinations.
Blueberry Grape Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas frozen or fresh
- 1 cup red grapes frozen
- 1/2 cup black grapes frozen
- 3/4 - 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 1-2 tablespoons honey optional - I did not use this, taste the smoothie first to see if it is needed
- Layer into blender in the order listed. Puree until smooth. Enjoy!