Crisp lettuce, tender chicken, sweet berries and toasted almonds are tossed with a warm citrus vinaigrette in this flavor packed summer salad. I used Mojo Chicken when I made this meal.
The citrus marinade on the chicken was an excellent complement to the flavors in this salad. If you aren’t up for grilling or turning on your oven, a store bought rotisserie chicken would work fine in this salad as well.
- 8 cups green leaf lettuce chopped
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 2 cups warm cooked chicken cut bite-size
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted if desired
- 1/2 cup Orange Citrus Vinaigrette
- Place the vinaigrette in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer for 1 minute. Combine the lettuce, strawberries and chicken in a large bowl. Drizzle with the warm vinaigrette and toss to coat thoroughly. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Enjoy!