Chocolate Covered Pretzel Fudge is a creamy white chocolate fudge filled with salty pretzels and gooey marshmallows.
If you’ve ever found yourself going back for just one more (and one more and just one more) chocolate covered pretzel from the bag in the cupboard, this fudge is going to rock your holiday gift baskets.
This fudge tastes as if my favorite chocolate covered pretzels have met their absolutely perfect match in a marshmallow filled fudge. This fudge is so irresistible to me that I sent it off to the office with my husband almost as soon as I had it sliced. I’m typically not a big fan of white chocolate, but this? I could snack on this salty-sweet treat all day long.
For more quick and easy fudge recipes, try this classic Chocolate Pecan Fudge, Buckeye Fudge, or White Chocolate Caramel Fudge. Some of the new ones on my list to try are Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge, Easy Gingerbread Fudge, and Hot Chocolate Fudge. I don’t think I could ever have too many great fudge recipes for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (½ of a 14-ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
- Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract, pretzels, and marshmallows to the bowl. Stir to combine. Scoop into a parchment lined loaf pan. Spread with a spatula. Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!