I am so happy with this salad; I’ve made it for lunch three times this week. Crisp lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes, grilled chicken, pecans and apple slices have been the base of my favorite salad at Paradise Bakery for a couple years now.
I’m listing all the ingredients below and the amounts can be adjusted to your preferences. For me, the best part of making this salad at home is that I can pile on the apple slices and go easy on the gorgonzola!
- Green leaf lettuce chopped bite size
- Red onion sliced very thin
- Grape tomatoes halved
- Grilled chicken very thinly sliced
- Pecans halved or chopped to preference
- Dehydrated apple slices or a fresh fuji apple very thinly sliced
- Optional: gorgonzola cheese or other cheese of your preference
- Honey Apple Vinaigrette
- Place the above ingredients into a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette right before serving. Toss well to coat thoroughly. Enjoy!