Over the past month, I have made several different apple vinaigrettes and this one was my favorite. The dressing is sweet and a little bit tart. It is just thick enough to coat the salad and provide extra flavor in every bite.
Honey Apple Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup light flavored olive oil
- 1-3 tablespoons honey adjust to taste (the original version is a very sweet dressing, but I actually preferred it a bit more tart)
- vWhisk together all ingredients except the honey. Taste the dressing and add honey as desired. Pour the dressing into a jar and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!