I’ve had a great time working with Walkers Shortbread this year. Check out all the recipes that we’ve created together: Shortbread Turtle Cookies, Coconut Shortbread Truffles, Lemon Ginger Cheesecake Mousse Cups, and Scottish Oatcakes with Brie and Sweet and Spicy Jam, every single bite has been delicious.
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup lemon curd plus an additional 2 tablespoons for topping
- Walkers Assorted Shortbread Cookies for serving
- Strawberries for serving
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it is smooth and creamy. Slowly add the cream while continuing to mix. Once the cream cheese and heavy cream are well combined, add 3/4 cup of lemon curd and mix again to combine. Scoop into a bowl for serving and top with the remaining lemon curd. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with shortbread and berries. Enjoy!