Baked oatmeal is one of my family’s favorite breakfasts. There is something irresistible about the way oats are transformed when they are baked in the oven. This oatmeal is tender and slightly chewy, reminding me of warm granola. My whole family thought that this tasted just like warm banana bread. I topped each serving with a scoop of freshly whipped cream and an extra drizzle of Biscoff. This breakfast rated two thumbs up by every member of my family!
Have you heard of Biscoff spread? I’m new to this deliciousness and I’m loving it! Biscoff is made from buttery sweet cookies that are transformed into a creamy, smooth spread with the consistency of peanut butter. Biscoff sent me several jars to play with and I’ve had a ton of fun creating new recipes with it.
As a dip for apples, a topping for toast, made into ice cream,
poured over ice cream, baked into blondies, whipped into smoothies, I have been playing with this spread for a while now and I’m sold on it. This creamy goodness tastes exactly like cookies! I have even been known to just dip a spoon into the jar for a late night snack.
Are you looking for more breakfast ideas? Check out all of our Favorite Oatmeal Recipes!
Check out all of our Oatmeal Recipes!
- Oatmeal Ingredients:
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread melted
- 2 medium mashed bananas about 2/3 cup
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Topping Ingredients:
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff Spread melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the Biscoff in a glass bowl in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Stir together all the oatmeal ingredients and pour into a well-greased 9-10" square pan. Bake for 35 minutes, until a knife inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- While the oatmeal is cooling, combine the cream,the powdered sugar and the vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until the cream forms stiff peaks. Warm the Biscoff in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Slice the oatmeal into squares and serve topped with banana slices, a small scoop of whipped cream and a drizzle of Biscoff. Enjoy!
- FREEZER MEAL: Let the oatmeal cool completely and then cut or scoop
- into portions. Store the oatmeal in airtight freezer bags or containers.
- Reheat in the microwave with a tablespoon of water.
opinions shared about this product are 100% my own. #BiscoffSpreadsLove