Peaches and cinnamon pair so perfectly with oatmeal, I’m surprised I haven’t baked a pan of oatmeal this way before now. Anytime I bake peaches into something it reminds me of peach cobbler.
So, the fact that I loved this breakfast really shouldn’t come as a surprise. Of course, the fact that I want to make another pan of it tomorrow morning just goes to prove my addiction to the fresh peaches that are finally in season.
Check out all of our Oatmeal Recipes!
Baked Peach Oatmeal Cups
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 large peach sliced thinly and diced, about 1 cup
- optional: cinnamon or nutmeg to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly grease the muffin cups or pan with butter. Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and drizzle with the warm butter, stir to combine. Add the eggs, stir and then add the milk. Stir to combine everything and then stir in about 2/3 of the peaches, reserving a few peaches for the top of the oatmeal.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin cups or pour it into the pan. Bake the muffin cups for about 20 minutes, until an inserted knife comes out with only moist oatmeal crumbs. (A full pan of oatmeal will take about 35 minutes.) Serve warm and Enjoy!