Creamy, frothy Orange Julius drinks are a fun food memory that most of us share. No food says ‘I’m awake!’ quite like the iconic combination of orange and vanilla. My kids were thrilled when I introduced them to this fun memory from my childhood.
I’ve added pineapple to our version, because in my world, pineapple makes everything even better. The pineapple adds a little tropical flair that makes your taste buds wake right up.
AllWhites are 100% real liquid egg whites that are pasteurized for safety. AllWhites can be used uncooked, in salad dressing recipes, drinks, desserts like tiramisu and more, without fear of food borne illness.
Pineapple Orange Julius
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple concentrate
- 1/4 cup AllWhites 100% liquid egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 - 4 tablespoons powdered sugar adjust as desired
- Optional: sliced pineapple wedges for garnish
- Place the orange juice, milk, pineapple concentrate, AllWhites, and vanilla in the blender. Blend for about a minute until frothy and thick. Add the ice cubes and blend again for 1-2 minutes until finely crushed and frothy. Taste the smoothie and add sugar to taste. Blend a few more seconds to mix the sugar throughout. Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple, if desired. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with AllWhites® to share this recipe and giveaway with you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Barefeet In The Kitchen possible. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.