Creamy, frothy Orange Julius drinks are a fun food memory that most of us share. No food says ‘I’m awake!’ quite like the iconic combination of orange and vanilla. My kids were thrilled when I introduced them to this fun memory from my childhood.
I’ve added pineapple to our version, because in my world, pineapple makes everything even better. The pineapple adds a little tropical flair that makes your taste buds wake right up.
AllWhites are 100% real liquid egg whites that are pasteurized for safety. AllWhites can be used uncooked, in salad dressing recipes, drinks, desserts like tiramisu and more, without fear of food borne illness.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple concentrate
- 1/4 cup AllWhites 100% liquid egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 - 4 tablespoons powdered sugar adjust as desired
- Optional: sliced pineapple wedges for garnish
- Place the orange juice, milk, pineapple concentrate, AllWhites, and vanilla in the blender. Blend for about a minute until frothy and thick. Add the ice cubes and blend again for 1-2 minutes until finely crushed and frothy. Taste the smoothie and add sugar to taste. Blend a few more seconds to mix the sugar throughout. Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple, if desired. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with AllWhites® to share this recipe and giveaway with you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Barefeet In The Kitchen possible. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.