This tangy dressing is perfect for a light summer salad. The finely diced pepperoncinis give a slight bite and the dill compliments them nicely. I served this dressing over a simple tossed garden salad.
I knew that my husband would love this dressing, because he eats pepperoncinis every chance he gets. What I didn’t expect was for one of my sons to go crazy over this. He tasted the dressing; then poured it all over his salad and ate every single bite. Between my husband and one son, this dressing disappeared in just a couple of days.
- 1/4 cup finely diced pepperoncinis
- 3 tablespoons brine from the pepperoncini jar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice from 1/2 of a medium size lime adjust to taste
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill leaves
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small glass jar and shake until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!