A couple months ago, I shared these Old Fashioned 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies from my childhood. Naturally gluten free and completely flourless, they are the simplest cookie recipe I’ve ever made. My 7 and 9 year old boys have been making them on their own for a while now.
1 cup of peanut butter + 1 egg + 1 cup of sugar = Peanut Butter Cookies!
We made several batches of peanut butter cookies over the summer and then I started playing with the recipe. I love the chocolatey kick that this version has and it is still one of the easiest cookie recipes ever!
Check out all of the Gluten Free Dessert Recipes on this website!
Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup extra chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together the peanut butter, sugar, cocoa powder and egg. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. (Roll into
- 1" balls with your hands, if you do not have a scoop.) Press down with
- the back of a fork and then press again from the opposite direction, to
- form the crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then let cool on
- the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish
- cooling. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!