2-Ingredient Cream Cheese Pancakes

315 Comments 4.7

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.

Jump to Recipe

2 Ingredient Pancakes have been showing up all over the internet lately. Low carb pancakes that are easy to make, and tasty as can be, we’ve been making these 2 Ingredient Cream Cheese Pancakes for years.

Amazingly thin and delicate, these cream cheese pancakes are much closer to a crepe than a traditional thick and fluffy pancake. I like these pancakes best when simply dusted with powdered sugar, but by all means, try my buttermilk syrup.

2 Ingredient Cream Cheese Pancakes can be made sweet or savory! get the recipe at barefeetinthekitchen.com

They are also delicious when drizzled with maple syrup or honey, or you can go crazy and put peanut butter and jelly on top. Whatever floats your boat and your diet works here.

(Lemon Curd would be amazing too, just saying.)

These simple low carb pancakes are a completely different kind of breakfast treat, and I loved them from the first bite. My kids did too. They don’t care if they’re low carb or not, they just want them as often as I’m willing to make them.

I first stumbled across this Cream Cheese Pancake recipe eight years ago over at I Breathe I’m Hungry. I whipped them up the very next morning for much smaller boys than I have now, and they’ve been a regular item on our meal plan ever since.

2 Ingredient Pancakes

Having now tried the popular 2 ingredient banana pancakes as well, I can tell you beyond any doubt that 2 ingredient pancakes made without banana are my favorite hands down.

These delicate cream cheese pancakes are basically the world’s easiest crepes made with nothing more than eggs and cream cheese.

Seriously, that’s the ingredient list.

You only need TWO ingredients to make these delicate cream cheese pancakes!

I have several gluten-free pancakes here, but these are the ones we make the most often. We love the more traditional Light and Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancake recipe too.

And these Cranberry Almond German Pancakes with Orange Syrup, these are for when you’re feeling fancy. But for a lazy weekend (or weekday) breakfast? Nothing beats the ease of these simple two-ingredient cream cheese pancakes.

You only need two ingredients to make these delicate pancakes!

Low Carb Pancakes

That Saturday morning when I first made these pancakes? I was definitely not feeling fancy. I wanted breakfast on the table, and fast, so we could get out the door.

This recipe is almost absurdly easy and I’ve now been making these pancakes for several years now. In literally 5 minutes, I can have a batch of pancakes ready to serve to the first hungry person to the table.

Cream Cheese Pancakes are more crepe than traditional fluffy pancake and we love them!

My boys flipped out (see what I did there?) as soon as they hit the table. They declared them awesome and devoured them just as fast as I was flipping them off the griddle.

I barely managed to save a handful to photograph. (And to eat myself!)

If you’re anything like me, you’re always on the lookout for new breakfast ideas. I wanted something that wouldn’t leave me feeling overly full first thing in the morning, and these pancakes were exactly what I was hoping they would be!

More crepe than traditional fluffy pancake, we love these delicate cream cheese pancakes!

When breakfast is this amazingly easy and truly delicious, life is good.

I’ve been busy imagining new sweet and savory toppings for these simple 2-Ingredient Pancakes for years now, and I’d love to hear what your favorites might be.

You can easily double or triple this recipe (and probably should, since they freeze well, so long as you place wax paper between them), but it’s also super easy to pull together another batch while your crew is busy finishing off the first one. Yes – they’re that easy!

What I love even more is that I can just throw the ingredients in a blender, and pour directly onto the griddle from there.

2-Ingredient Pancakes are more crepe than heavy fluffy pancake - make them with sweet or savory toppings! get the recipe at barefeetinthekitchen.com

Cream Cheese Pancakes

1. Add cream cheese and eggs to a high-powered blender.
  2. Blend on high until ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
  3. Allow the batter to rest while you heat the griddle to 375°F or medium-high.
  4. Butter the griddle and pour about two tablespoons of batter onto the griddle plate once the butter is melted.
  5. Allow the batter to cook on one side until just golden, then flip (about 2 minutes), and cook on the other side for about another minute, until both sides are golden.
  6. Serve immediately.

So let me hear it! What would you serve with these delicious, low carb, high protein pancakes?

If you’re looking for more pancake inspiration, don’t miss these fun Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and Banana Nut Sour Cream Pancakes – they sound delicious!

The whole family will love these easy pancakes!

Get New Recipessent to your inbox!
We never share your information with third parties and will protect it in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

2-Ingredient Cream Cheese Pancakes

4.65 from 74 votes
Cream Cheese Pancakes are a low-carb breakfast option that does not disappoint! Just two ingredients are all you need. Recipe gently adapted from and with thanks to I Breathe, I'm Hungry
Pin Print Review
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Servings: 14 3-inch pancakes

Ingredients

• 4 ounces cream cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • Optional: vanilla or cinnamon I rarely add anything but eggs and cream cheese, but these are fun to try

Instructions

• Put the eggs and cream cheese into the blender. If you want any additional flavors, add them now. Blend until smooth. (This takes just a few moments.) Let the batter rest a moment while the griddle heats. Butter the hot skillet or griddle and start by pouring just an 1/8 cup (or two tablespoons) of the mixture onto the hot surface. Remember that it will spread out a lot; these are very thin pancakes.
  • Cook them for just a couple minutes on the first side, just until golden, and then carefully flip and cook another minute or so on the other. Once you have a feel for the way these cook, proceed to make them as big or small as you like. Plate them and then sprinkle, drizzle or dust with the topping of your choice. Enjoy!

Nutrition

Calories: 45kcal · Protein: 2g · Fat: 3g · Saturated Fat: 1g · Cholesterol: 55mg · Sodium: 43mg · Potassium: 28mg · Vitamin A: 175IU · Calcium: 15mg · Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @barefeetkitchen or tag #barefeetkitchen!

Pin this nowto remember it later
Pin this recipe0

{originally published 2/3/12 – recipes notes and photos updated 1/13/20}

Filed under: , , ,

Tagged with: ,

Related Posts

Mary Younkin

Mary Younkin

Hi, I’m Mary. I’m the author, cook, photographer, and travel lover behind the scenes here at Barefeet In The Kitchen. I'm also the author of three cookbooks dedicated to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible.

Reader Interactions

315 Comments Leave a comment or review

Rate & Comment

Rating

You can now include images of your recipes in your comments! You'll need to register or log in to upload images.

1. Becki's Whole Life says

Oh my gosh – trying to wrap my brain around these:-)….So no flour, just cream cheese and eggs. That is crazy – I wish I had some cream cheese right now – I would get up and make them for breakfast! Ella is having a sleepover tonight so I am going to make these for tomorrow…you know I love pancakes! Thanks Mary:-)

• April says

I Am going to make these tonight for DINNER . Sounds amazing. No flour, no meat, light, easy.

2. Athena says

These look super-yummy!! And easy to boot. I'm going to try these this weekend. I don't know what I'm more excited about, eating them or trying another recipe in my Vitamix… ok, I'm more excited to eat them. 🙂

3. Becki's Whole Life says

Hey there Mary – just a heads up..we have made these Several times and they were so good I posted them today on BWL! You should see the link back to you shortly:-) Thanks for another great recipe!

4. mjskit says

Are you kidding me? That's it?! Oh I definitely have to try these! I just happen to have 4 ounces of cream cheese and some fresh eggs waiting to be tossed on the griddle! Thanks!

5. Anonymous says

You must have to get the right combination of eggs and cheese, all I got was a paste…wouldn't pour…stuck to griddle….just a broken mess…..Guess I'm not a cook….

6. Sandy_of_WV says

Made this a while ago –had very thin batter — doubled recipe using extra large eggs — don't have a blender so used hand mixer — probably next time will soften cream cheese before adding eggs — got any suggestions, Mary?

• Mary says

The batter should be very thin. I've never tried the recipe with a hand mixer. Definitely soften the cream cheese and beat it until smooth before adding the eggs. Hope that helps!

• Rachelle says

Recipe should mention to soften cream cheese and beat til smooth before adding egg. I just did it all at once as the recipe says and the cream cheese was straight out of the fridge. It’s horrblie. Basically cuncks of cream cheese floating in beaten eggs. I recommend updating the actual recipe to reflect these instructions.3 stars

7. Misty says

These were a bit eggy for me (that being said, I couldn't stop tasting them!), but my family LOVED them! Thanks for sharing!

8. Susan H says

Made a half batch of these as an experiment with a half scoop of vanilla protein powder added to the mix. Soooo goood! I am snarfing them down. Sprinkled a little Splenda on top because I don't have any no-carb toppings. This is brilliant. May become a base for low carb quesadillas as well. Thank you so much!

9. Anonymous says

I made these this AM and they were really very good! (I love that it is only 2 ingredients!). Honestly though I don't like these with syrup or sugar – they taste more like a crepe to me – would be yummy with veggies and salsa as someone else wrote.

10. Anonymous says

These are thin and light and very healthy. I use them as crepes and tortillas with various 'stuffings'. Thank you!

• Mary says

I imagine that it would work fine, although I've never tried it. If you do, let me know what you think!

11. Gina says

What if you don't have a blender or a food processor. I am stuck in a primative zone. What could I use to mix it? and for how long?

• Mary says

I'm not sure it will work without one or the other. You could possibly soften the cream cheese and then beat it with a mixer (if you have one) until it is smooth and fluffy as possible. Then add the eggs one at a time and see if they will incorporate into it. The end result should be a very watery liquid batter though. I have never tried it with a mixer, so I really don't know that it will work that way. I do not think you could beat it by hand and achieve the desired consistency.

12. Anonymous says

I have the ingredients but I only have a mixer. I am going to try these right now…they sound too good for me to wait till morning!

13. Anonymous says

Would love to try these for a brunch for Easter. Has anyone ever tried to make a batch or two ahead of time and then keep them warm in the oven or an electric skillet?

14. Anonymous says

These were truly amazing, you could even roll them like a crepe. Added a bit of vanilla and found they cooked best in a dry non-stick pan. Served with fresh raspberries, quick whip cream in the magic bullet and a drizzle of maple syrup. Also dropped in a few chocolate chips while they were cooking for the kids. They are a keeper thank you!

15. S W says

Hi Mary! My name is Susan and I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog and recipes!! My resolution for next year is to kick the sugar habit!! I want to feel and live a healthier life and I know sugar is preventing me from doing so. Having said that…this recipe will give me a better option for breakfast instead of pancake mixes, frozen waffles, english muffins and the like. No eggs in the house right now but excited to try these this week!! Thank you again for such a wonderful blog and all the delicious recipes!!!

16. Linda Mason says

These were incredible! My son is on a Modified Atkins diet for seizures and he got the biggest smile on his face when he saw a plate full of "pancakes". I put a little stevia in the mix since we don't do sugar and a few blueberries on top. Just wish I would've had some whip cream!

17. Melanie says

Just made a batch with a touch of maple syrup on top! Honestly, they were a bit eggy for me to be eaten sweet. I think savory toppings, like avacado, tomatoes and such, would be great! But my 6 year old ate the whole batch (minus the two I managed to sneek) all by himself! He's already asking me to make them tomorrow! Thanks for the recipe 🙂

• Anonymous says

That's a good point, Melanie. I just made some, and I was surprised that I couldn't taste the cream cheese so much (I used half strawberry cream cheese!), and mostly tasted egg. I tried to overcome it with butter, lime juice and a tiny teaspoon of powdered sugar. They were okay. Tomorrow, I will try with avocado instead!

18. Violent Beautiful says

I actually made these tonight! You were right about the batter spreading out. Mine were in the shapes of tear drops and one even looked like South Africa…lol! But they were good and tasted like French Toast! (I added cinnamon and vanilla).

• Mary says

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to break down the cream cheese and eggs into a smooth and pourable liquid without a blender.

• Mary says

I've never tried that myself. I've been told that it works, but FF cream cheese tends to be a bit more watery, so you might need to reduce the amount of cream cheese in the recipe.

• Mary says

I kept them fairly small, and poured slowly. The batter is very thin and it took a little practice. Luckily, they are still delicious whether they are pretty or not!

• Allen Bennett says

What is your definition of small? I might get some egg rings, and I wonder what size would be good.

• Mary says

With only the two ingredients, I'm thinking they may not hold together with the additional liquid. It would be easy enough to play with it a bit though. Let me know how it works for you!

19. Anonymous says

Made these this morning. To me it was much more like a fluffy omelette than a crepe, more of a savory item than I expected. Had them with butter and sugar, but peppers onions mushroom and cheese, might work better.

20. Robyn Stortenbeker says

These would be delicious with mixed berries and low fat vanilla yoghurt on them. Can’t wait to try them. I am going to try low fat cream cheese.
    Thank you..

Always interested in low carb low fat recipes..

21. Msz says

Saw this recipe just before my family awoke & had to try them! Made as described and pretty good. Family decided they’d like a dash of maple syrup, a tsp of sugar or tsp of vanilla added to batter for a little more flavor. We topped crepe with sliced berries & bananas and a tsp of whipped cream (& sometimes a drizzle of maple syrup) & ate them like a taco. Yummy! Thanks for the inspiration!!

22. Ruth Ann Ryan says

I haven’t tried these yet but will. They look as if they were thinned with a little liquid they might bake just thin enough to roll for filled crepes.
    Already printed this so I don’t lose the recipe !

• Kara says

I made mine into crepes stuffed with cottage cheese and strawberries! Do you know the nutrition values? I get they are low carb but cream cheese is caloric!

23. Kara says

I did not see the nutrition information for this recipe. The cream cheese I know is low in carbs but very high in calories. What is the breakdown for eating 4 of these?

24. Linda g parsons says

Can you use soft cream cheese vs the block. My husband mistakenly brought me a big container of spreadable cream cheese and looking for recipes to use it. These look great.

25. faith says

Good day what can i use instead of eggs in the 2 ingredient cream cheese because i don’t eat eggs please help and almost every recipe requires eggs

26. Ellen says

Wow. Made these this morning and what a delight. Mine came out more like crepes, which is just fine with me. I made a light sauce of fresh squeezed lemon juice and Swerve sweetener and was reminded so much of the wonderful crepes made by a guy at our local farmer’s market in the summer. Thanks for a great and super easy recipe!

27. Pam says

Wow! These are great! My weakness is crepes… I added a little vanilla and cinnamon and they were beyond perfect. Satisfied my craving, keeping me happy hours later, and I am not asleep on the couch. Thank you! 🙂

28. Rona says

Sending low carb love😘…. I make these now and use them in muffin tins to bake my egg , frozen cooked sausage crumbles and cheese in !!! It’s the perfect handheld breakfast for on the go. Thank you again.

29. Robin Poncy says

These were amazing!! I usually make Swedish pancakes with flour and this is a great low carb alternative! I melted butter and put powdered sugar on them. Thanks for the recipe!!

• Caryn says

I think I’m going to risk it and try – I’ve been looking for an answer to this exact question on several sites, to no avail.

30. MomOnAMission says

Hi! I love these pancakes but was wondering if they would bake the same way in a muffin pan to make small possibly thinker ones?! Thanks!

• Caryn says

For the ingredients I use (Philly Cream Cheese & Large AA Eggs), I have listed the macros & calories. I usually cut the recipe in half, because it’s just me. You could also use a reduced fat cream cheese if you are worried about the fat. I’m on a keto diet, so it is essential for me to use the full fat.

680 calories
      56g Fat
      32g Protein
      8g Carbs
      0 Fiber

31. Sharon says

Hi all. I have made these many times and they are delicious. I use a muffin top pan with 6 holes and bake them at 350 for about 12 min. You can also use nutmeg or cinnamon in the batter. For crepes, use a frying pan with two TBs of the batter and swirl around, fill with whipped cream and sugar free mini chips or fruit finely cut up.

32. elle says

I just made these and they were tasty…but not like a crepe, more like an omelet than a crepe…very dense and heavy, even though they cook up deliciously thin.

• Mary says

I have no idea how that would work. It’s worth trying though. If you do decide to give it a shot, let me know how it works out!

33. Holly says

These definitely don’t turn out like what is pictured. The consistency is such that when you try to flip them they just tear.

• Mary says

It takes a little practice, as described above. You can see exactly how well it works by watching the video. If the pancakes aren’t fully cooked, they will tear when you try to flip them early.

• Amanda says

I had the same problem and you definitly have to wait until they are golden brown or they do tare easy. Delicate thin very thin cake.

34. Caitlin Sandy says

Okay so these are so delicious that I ate them right off the pan they didn’t even make it to my plate wonderfully keto friendly even if I wasn’t on a keto diet I would never go back to regular pancakes5 stars

35. Amanda says

These go great with my keto diet. Easy to make cheap as well but gives you healthy benifits! I like that you can add what you want to them to flavor them up. Will be using this reciepe alot in the future. Thank you for sharing! 😀

36. Kathleen says

These were good. I did a test run and used 2 eggs, 1/2 brick of cheese cream, vanilla, cinnamon, & stevia. Made 3 pancakes. I did put a table spoon of flour in after the first one because I didn’t like the texture. I will use a low carb flower next time as I am only testing recipes at this time. My son liked it as well and he is picky. Will make again.

• Mary says

I’ve never tried that. They’re very thin, so I would probably try it with parchment or wax paper in between the pancakes if you do attempt it. Let me know how it works out.

37. Adele s. crouch says

I just read this recipie,9:30 here in Tn. Near Smokie Mtns.and had to try it.i happened to have ingredients.they are delicious.i ate half of them already.will finish in the morning.followed recipie.mixed in blender.cooked in iron skillet very low ,after it got hot.turned out perfect.i used 1/4 cup batter.put 3 at a time.will definitely make again.thanks for sharing

38. Adele s. crouch says

I made a comment last night about these pancakes.i want to correct one thing .i actually used 1/8 cup of batter,not 1/4 cup as stated.put left overs in pop up toaster this morning,so delicious .will share recipie with family.thanks

39. Janet says

Always a fan of the cream cheese “pancake ” but this morning I’m in the mood for a savory flavor. Using regular cream cheese and adding Mrs dash onion and herb and will add cheese as is cooks! Can’t wait5 stars

• Mary says

I’ve never tried freezing them. If you do try it, I’d recommend separating them with layers of parchment or waxed paper, because the pancakes are so thin.

• Mary says

I honestly don’t know. I’ve never tried that. I think it should work fine, but I don’t know that for a fact. If you do try it, let us know how it works!

40. Beverly says

Someone has probably asked this question but can I get a nutrition fact on these beauties? I apologize for my laziness by not reading through the comments to find the answer to my question. I want to surprise the Celiacs in my family with these.

41. Bobbi says

Tried these , Their were so delicious.
    We had cream cheese and my husband and I were just going through all the ingredients that we needed for our Thanksgiving Dinner.
    I came along this recipe and Viola.5 stars

42. Debbie HIEMSTRA says

I made these using pumpkin spice cream cheese spreaable and heated it for app 10 sec and added the egg,some Splenda( not much)vanilla,and cinnamon. I beat he ceam cheese with a whisk , added the eggs and beat with the whisk again. Very good. 1 egg and 1 oz cream cheese(trial batch) No problems and will have some for breakfast.5 stars

43. Saadia Robles says

These pancakes are excellent. My husband actually prefers these over traditional pancakes. They are so easy to make too!!!! I highly recommend them.5 stars

44. Holly says

I tried these and they are rather delicious. I am gonna try to freeze the remaining ones I hope they will stay good.5 stars

• Mary says

I don’t think so, the egg taste is strong. However, I do like cream cheese, so I may not be the best judge of that.

45. Amy k says

I just tryed making these and it was a waste of eggs and cream cheese .. They were the worst pancakes i have ever eaten ..they had no tast and they were very bland

46. Elaine says

Tried this recipe for the first time this morning and found the taste too “eggy” for my taste, but I appreciate your sharing it for me to try. Thank you! Elaine2 stars

47. J A says

I made these this morning. I added a splash of vanilla and a dash of nutmeg. My first crepe/pancake stuck to my pan, so I covered a cookie sheet with foil, poured the batter over top and baked on 425 until set and started to bubble. My family loved them so much, I made an extra batch. Thank you for the recipe!5 stars

48. Britta says

I didn’t think these exactly tasted like pancakes, but I only think it was the texture. That being said, these are DELICIOUS!! I have gotten sick of my same old fried or poached or hard boiled eggs. These are my new favorite. Served with butter and a little honey. Mmmmm. Genius. Thank you so much for this simple new staple in my diet.5 stars

49. Ayoungruck says

I have tried these several times, and yummy! However, I had trouble with them being too flat or too thick depending on pan I used, how long they cooked, etc. So I tried whipping egg whites separately then adding them to batter. So this morning was my first try with whipped egg whites, and I think I whipped them too much. I had meringue like peaks. Definitely changed texture of pancake and I think taste as well. Anyway, I am no trained chef so I will try again with less whipping of egg whites-they were less heavy for sure.

50. Jenny says

I wish I had this recipe when I was doing south beach in 2011. These are amazing, I blended mine using my immersion blender. Coconut oil spray on the pan and I added vanilla and nutmeg to the batter. I served them with peanut butter and sugar free syrup! Yum!5 stars

51. Renee says

Thank you so much! This is so easy and good! I would call them Crèpes as they are thinner than pancakes, but it did the trick!

So much yum! 😋5 stars

52. Robyn says

Made these and they are delicious and so easy.I did add a little vanilla extract and a sprinkle of cinnamon to mine. These will be a regular to my diet!!5 stars

53. kc says

OMG- THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! (And I don’t even like crepes….)
    We made these to try and are now making them for Valentines Day (pigs in a blanket ) Dinner
    (less sweetener to make it more savory) and for desert we are adding more stevia and whipped cream and berries. Num Num Num. These can be used as a wrap for sandwiches or eaten just plain (as we did the 1st time making these – right out of the skillet. lol )
    Talk about easy too! (Yes, the blender makes it a breeze.) Thank you for sharing this recipe.5 stars

• Mary says

I think it would probably work fine, however, I haven’t tried that myself. If you do try it, please let us know how it works!

54. Why? says

About as good as egg and cream cheese “pancakes” can be, I guess. No body beyond blended scrambled eggs. And it tastes like a cinnamon omelet. Use some sort of Keto flour people. Come on.

“Like if a child found out what crepes or latkes were and decided to just whip up some after school. Mess included.”
    -friend after making these. 2/102 stars

• Mary says

Oh my gosh, I’m crying laughing. Clearly not for you, my friend. While we love them, they’re much more crepe than pancake and they’ll never replace traditional fluffy pancakes. It’s a simple two ingredient recipe, and we’ve been making them for years. Clearly, it isn’t going to result in the same pancakes you’ll get with flours and starches. Have a fabulous day filled with foods that YOU truly love!

• Mary says

HA well, technically “I” made lazy shortcut crepe pancakes and sprinkled sugar on them. Feel free to keep them keto and fill them or top them however you like.

55. chris says

in the “calories” section it says 45 kcal. does this mean 45,000 calories?
    is it a typo, or a unit of measurement i am unfamiliar with.
    serious question, sorry if it sounds dumb.

56. M.E. says

These are outrageously GREAT I add 2 Tbls Smucker’s sugar free Red Raspberry preserves. I do low-carb so only count net carbs and fiber for the preserves NC 4 & Fiber 6.5 stars

57. Katy says

I’m so glad I found this recipe! I can give my kids guilt free pancakes again and get eggs into them again! I add a touch of xantham gum powder to make tbe mixture slightly thicker, and add a bit of powdered erythritol for a bit if sweetness. But in due course I might go for savoury versions with grated cheese and ham 👍🏼5 stars

58. Dina says

Woke up this morning with an undeniable craving for pancakes. Whipped up a quick batch of these…craving curbed. I heated hwc, butter, stevia, and maple flavoring to make a sauce for on top. Yummy!4 stars

59. Katie says

Best Keto Pancakes ever!. So easy I made them up in the nutri bullet – no mess, no fuss and YUM! Thanks5 stars

60. Diane says

Tried this morning, so delicious. Please clarify how many per serving. Is it saying 14 per serving? Thank you.5 stars

• Mary says

I have no idea how that would work. I’ve never tried baking them that way. It is worth a shot though. If you do try it, let us know how it turns out!

61. Marla says

Made these this morning, and they are delicious! The texture is great too. Thanks for sharing. I have tried the banana/egg pancakes and these are way better. I did add vanilla to the recipe.5 stars

62. Katie says

Okay I LOVE these! A lot of low carb recipes are overly “eggy”. This one is just versitile enough to top with syrup, or spinach and hollandaise sauce. I imagine they would be great for a brunch. Crepes in a warmer and a buffet style set up, let everyone decide if they want sweet or savory!

Thank you so much for sharing!5 stars

63. Jaime Benjamin says

These were really good! I put some vanilla in the batter and then sprinkled cinnamon on them while they cooked. I’ll try berries on them next time. Great recipe – thanks for sharing.5 stars

64. Anna says

These are so delicious!! I added some almond flour to mine to thicken the batter and they were awesome!!!!!

65. Kelli says

I made these for my family, and they loved them, including my husband and small kids. For a topping, I melted some dark chocolate with some butter to drizzle over them. Then, we put fresh berries on top.

66. Kay Callahan says

They tasted like scrambled eggs. I was so looking forward to eating these – Trying to figure out how to change the recipe up. My crepes with flour are almost as simple to make but taste like crepes. Any suggestions?

• Mary says

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy the pancakes. Traditional crepes are almost this simple to make, but this version is an alternative for those who are following a low carb diet. They most certainly will taste like eggs, as eggs are the main ingredient.

67. Dianne says

These are fhe best recipe I have found on pinterest, i live them, easy to reheat as well, can be savory or sweet with toppings5 stars

68. Lindsay says

Just tried these pancakes, and they are awesome. I didn’t put any cinnamon or vanilla in the batter but I did sprinkle cinnamon on them after. I found I got about 12 pancakes out of the recipe.5 stars

• Mary says

Unfortunately, a mixer will not work for this recipe. However, a food processor will work if you happen to have one.

69. Karen says

Turn out great. Added 1 tbs of psyllium for fiber and let them sit for 5 minutes. Thank you for the recipe

• Mary says

I’m not sure it would add enough structure to the recipe, but it’s probably worth a try. If you do try it, let us know how it works!

70. Greta says

You’re not kidding about how good these are! I added a bit of Swerve sweetener and some vanilla, and they were delicious with just a smear of butter!

My first pancake, I made the mistake of swirling the pan, like a crepe, and it was too thin to flip. After that, I left them to cook just the way they poured, and they were perfect. Seriously, the easiest pancakes I’ve ever made. Thanks for the recipe!5 stars

71. Chelle says

Can you tell me please if the cream cheese needs to be softened first, prior to mixing? Thank you 🙂

72. Lee says

I made these and put a thin layer of fresh strawberry jam + dollop of homemade whipped cream and wow. strawberry shortcake!5 stars

73. Blythe says

These pancakes are delicious! They taste a lot like Swedish pancakes.I cut up strawberries for the topping.Yummm5 stars

74. Marilyn says

I cut the recipe in half and it made a nice brunch for 1. I used almond flavoring in 2 and cinnamon in the other 2 and put butter and Stevia on top. Yum!

• Dotty says

I would just put the ingredients in carb manager and see what it says. Good luck.

75. Kay Myler says

Omg! I’ll never fix flour pancakes again. Made half a recipe and it was more than enough for me. Served with rhubarb jam. 4 stars! !

76. Gerri Hudson says

These look amazing..can u tell me how many is considered 1 serving and the nutritional values..Thank you

77. Monty says

Recipe as is was a little eggy for my taste, more like little omlettes. After the first round of pancakes I added another 4 oz of cream cheese and one more egg. That seemed perfect – fluffy and savory. Thanks for the inspiration!

78. MaryAnn says

I blended the cream cheese with the four egg yolks only and whipped the egg whites. I then folded the two together. This made them fluffier and much easier to flip. More like pancakes rather than crepes. I like to mix whipped cream cheese with some canned pumpkin and add pumpkin pie spice to spread on them and add a few chopped nuts. I’ve also added blueberries to the batter. LOVE this recipe! My keto breakfast most mornings and dessert and snack as well.
    MaryAnn5 stars

• Mary Younkin says

I’m so glad to hear that you’re enjoying the pancakes, MaryAnn. I’ll have to try whipping the egg whites next time we make these. Thanks for the idea!

79. Stacey says

I made this recipe for breakfast! I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! I also ended up adding/sprinkling swerve brown sugar on it and discovered my new fave! I am looking forward to trying another commenter’s idea of pumpkin!
    Thank you for this recipe!!!!5 stars

80. Donald Readenour says

My wife is German and through the years we’ve enjoyed “spinat und pfannekuchen” (spinach and pancakes). Your crepe recipe makes this dish easier, tastier, and healthier. We cook spinach in beef bullion, cool it, puree it in a blender (or with a stick blender), then reheat it adding a flour and water thickener and seasoning it using salt and pepper to taste. We serve it by ladling the hot spinach sauce over the crepes.5 stars

81. Tracy says

Revolting. The ‘pancake’ resembles more of an omelette than anything and tastes just like an omelette (except more disgusting). Despite what the comments say, it is not a “great recipe” nor is it “delicious”. I was highly disappointed and disgusted at the end result. I will not be attempting to recreate this recipe again, not mention, will not be revisiting the site again. If you plan making these ‘pancakes’, think again…1 star

• Mary Younkin says

Sorry to hear the pancakes weren’t to your liking, Tracy. It’s a two-ingredient EGG pancake, so naturally, it does taste like eggs. Fortunately, there’s a whole internet full of free recipes available to suit everyone’s tastes. I’ll wish you better luck elsewhere. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

82. CAMP says

Great little crepes! Perfect egg fast treat! I’m trying it next with mascarpone cheese. Thank you for this recipe and this site.5 stars

• Raymond Staudenmeier says

Thank you for the recipe. I am on a low fat, low sodium, low sugar diet. I used 4oz PICS fat free cream cheese, two eggs, and 1/4 cup egg whites with 1 tsp vanilla, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg. Well blended via magic bullet. I liked mine cooked well beyond golden adds texture and taste. To get golden on a 400 degree griddle you have to flip almost immediately. Served with Tblsp apple butter and barely a toss of powdered sugar. Very nice, no heavy eggy taste. On the next go it will be 100% egg whites. We will see how that works!5 stars

• Mary Younkin says

There’s less than 1 carb in the entire 8 ounce package of cream cheese and less than 1 carb in the eggs. The total per serving is so low that the recipe calculator doesn’t even register the number.

83. Warren Goodin says

I came across this recipe last night, and so glad I made them this morning 😊!!! I know I’ll be making more of these with different toppings. They were so easy to whip up, and really tasty!5 stars

84. Samantha says

Is there a way to substitute the cream cheese with Greek yogurt? Normally in baking recipes you can substitute them, but I’m not sure if it would work in this case. Any thoughts? 🙂5 stars

• Sue says

The pancakes are just fine, but your web page is so very annoying with pop up ads and video and lengthy write up.5 stars

• Mary Younkin says

Hi Sue, there shouldn’t be any pop up ads on this post. If you ever do see one, please send a screenshot to [email protected] so that I can make sure it is blocked. As for the lengthy write up and video, that is all designed to be helpful to the user while avoiding any confusion and an abundance of questions. Please utilize the ever so handy “jump to recipe” button at the top of the page if that’s all you need. Enjoy the pancakes!

85. Bob says

Taste’s almost, but not quite, exactly unlike a pancake. What you have here is a very thin light omelette so if your sick of eggs these won’t help. As an omelette it’s quite good and it went very nicely with some bacon and Hollandaise.3 stars

• Mary Younkin says

When they’ve cooked through, they’ll be easier to flip. They’re nearly impossible to touch before that point. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but if you watch the video, you’ll see how it works.

86. Air says

87. Alicia Okert says

I have not liked any keto/low carb copy cat recipes of delicious carb heavy dishes….but this one…YUM! So good. Ty for the recepie ❤ I’m even gonna try this out as a “tortilla” tonight for dinner.5 stars

88. Karen says

I made these pancakes this morning exactly as is. They were scrumptious! I topped them with blueberries and a tablespoon of maple syrup. I could have eaten all fifteen of them but because I’m trying to keep my carb and fat count low, I only had one serving (4 of them). Thank you so much for sharing!5 stars

89. Lana Moore says

I tried them confectioners stevia and some lemon juice. So good! They were very runny. I’ll get better at that as I continue to make them.

90. Courtney says

I used Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese straight from fridge with eggs and put in vitamix. Worked great! 9 yr old loves them (didn’t tell him how they were made as he’s a picky eater!)5 stars

91. Barbara Jean Snead says

I would like to know how to change ingredient amounts from Metric to the American way of measurment.
    Every recipe that I want is in Metric. I guess it Metric. It is certainly not 1/2 cup, 2 OZ. What is 2.86 Oz. eggs. I would really like to know this. i APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU CAN TELL ME TO HELP ME IN THIS CRAZY MEASUREMENT SYSTEM THAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND.

• Mary Younkin says

Hi Barbara, I’m not sure which recipe this is happening on, but this particular recipe calls for 4 ounces of cream cheese (that’s half a block of cream cheese) and 4 eggs. It sounds like you might have accidentally adjusted the serving size which can often create confusion with unusual measurements. All of the recipes on my website are standard American measurements.

• Mary Younkin says

The recipe makes 14 small (very thin) 3-inch pancakes. So, it will depend on how many you want to eat. My boys can easily polish off a batch themselves. For most people this is probably 2-3 servings though.

92. Michelle says

I use these to make manicotti, lasagna & enchiladas…they work fantastic for a low carb option…depending on what I am making will add Italian seasoning or taco seasoning.5 stars

93. Theresa says

Thank you for sharing! Just made this for our keto family tonight. Topped it with a sugar-free syrup and served it with bacon. Always loved the periodic “breakfast for dinner”!5 stars