Chewy, peanut filled, lightly sweetened granola is a hearty way to top your yogurt, sprinkle over cereal, or simply snack on a handful when you’re hungry for an afternoon snack.
We layered the Chewy Peanut Granola with greek yogurt and sliced bananas for a great breakfast this week. My kids absolutely loved it and have already asked me when we can have this again. Layering the granola and yogurt in jars is going to make this a great grab and go breakfast for busy mornings too. (Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a fun breakfast giveaway too!)
I’ve partnered with AllWhites® to share this easy granola with you. I love the convenience of liquid egg whites for fast breakfasts on busy mornings. AllWhites are 100% real liquid egg whites that are pasteurized for safety. AllWhites can be used uncooked, in salad dressing recipes, drinks, desserts like tiramisu and more, without fear of food borne illness.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup AllWhites 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, egg whites, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until smooth. Add the oatmeal and peanuts and stir again until well combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and scoop the oatmeal mixture onto the parchment. Spread across the parchment, leaving plenty of small bite-size chunks of granola. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool and then transfer to an airtight container. Enjoy!
Maple sugar and brown sugar can both be used in this recipe. I kept the sugar amounts minimal, but if you'd prefer a sweeter granola, you can easily increase the sugar amount up to twice as much without affecting the end result.