Fresh green beans are tossed with Sriracha, honey, soy sauce and sesame oil and then roasted to hot, crisp perfection. I can’t believe it took me this long to try a different vegetable variation on my favorite broccoli recipe.
Now that my eyes have been opened, I’ll be trying this sauce on every other vegetable I roast! I served these green beans with Pan Fried Chicken and Roasted Sweet Potato Bites for a simple and delicious weeknight meal.
Sriracha Honey Roasted Green Beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans washed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a slipat mat
- or foil. In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, sesame
- oil, honey, sriracha and pepper. Pour this mixture over the beans and toss well to coat.
- Spread the beans across the lined baking sheet. Place on the middle
- oven rack and roast for 8-12 minutes, until the beans are tender and
- the edges start to shrivel. Remove from the oven and serve hot. Enjoy!