I had a single piece of Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken left in the fridge; so I decided to make a salad for lunch. It was scrumptious!
The chicken was just spicy enough to take the standard salad up a notch and make me super happy.
Spicy Honey Chicken Salad
- Two handfuls of Spring mix lettuce
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 baby Persian cucumber diced
- Cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- Shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled on top
- Favorite salad dressing I used a spicy ranch
- Layer the ingredients into your bowl and enjoy!