Tart cranberry juice, lime, and tequila are lightly sweetened with a splash of orange juice and a drizzle of agave in this Cranberry Margarita.
Mix a pitcher for your holiday party or shake a single cocktail for yourself while you relax and watch the Christmas tree lights this year. Or a little more realistically, sip a glass while you hide in your room and wrap gifts late at night. Whatever the occasion, this cocktail is a light, refreshing break from the heavier holiday food indulgences.
I’m thrilled to be sharing this recipe with you today. As part of my partnership with In The Raw, I’ve been playing with Agave In The Raw® this month and guess what? Agave is a lovely match for tequila. This is a “holiday” cocktail that I’d happily serve year round.
- 6 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces orange juice fresh-squeezed or store-bought
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Agave In The Raw
- orange wedge for garnish (optional
- lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Fill a shaker or large mason jar with halfway to the top with ice. Add the cranberry juice cocktail, tequila, orange juice, lime juice, and Agave In The Raw. Cover tightly and shake until very cold. Fill a glass with ice and pour the chilled drink over the ice. Garnish with orange and lime wedges, if desired. Enjoy!
Agave In The Raw® is part of the In The Raw® family of sweeteners, which also includes Sugar In The Raw®, Stevia In The Raw®, and Monk Fruit In The Raw®. Find the nearest retailer of In The Raw products here. @InTheRawBrand #InTheRaw