Creamy, smooth, and sweet, this Chocolate Martini is perfect for holiday parties and any other occasion for celebration during the Christmas season.
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces good quality vodka we used Tito's
- 2 ounces half and half or 1 ounce heavy cream, and 1 ounce milk
- Optional: whipped cream and a sprinkling of cocoa powder
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Baileys, Creme de Cacao, vodka, and the half and half top the ice in the shaker. Shake for at least 30 - 60 seconds, until very well chilled. Pour into 2 martini glasses. Top with whipped cream and dust lightly with cocoa powder. Enjoy!