Chocolate Chip Toffee Treasure Cookies
Recipe adapted from and with thanks to Eagle Brand Recipes
Servings: 3 dozen servings
- 14 graham crackers ground to powder, 1 1/2 cups worth
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup toffee bits
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the butter and the milk in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Add the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Stir in the coconut, chocolate chips and toffee bits.
Scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, until the tops are set and the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!