Creamy white beans, roasted garlic and just a hint of heat made this dip irresistible. We dipped tortilla chips, crackers and carrot sticks into it and my oldest son would have happily eaten it with a spoon as well.
With roasted garlic waiting in a jar in the refrigerator, it took me less than five minutes to whip this together for an afternoon snack.
Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip
- 1 14 ounce can white navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice adjust to taste
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic about 3 heads worth
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper adjust to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a small food processor or blender and pulse until completely smooth and creamy. This should only take a few minutes. Scrape the sides as needed. Taste and adjust the seasonings if desired. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!