Sharp cheddar, spicy barbecue sauce and tender chunks of chicken are piled on top of soft tortillas to make this quick and easy meal. My kids went crazy over these tacos and I have to admit that I loved them too. The sharp cheddar cheese was an awesome addition to our favorite barbecue chicken!
- 8 6" tortillas, corn or flour
- 2 cups worth of cooked chicken chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup barbecue sauce I used this homemade sauce recipe recipe
- 2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped lettuce tomatoes, green onions, sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the chopped chicken in a medium size bowl and pour barbecue sauce over it. Stir to coat. Spread the tortillas across a couple of baking sheets. Scoop the saucy chicken over the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until the chicken is hot and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
~ Click here to Subscribe to Barefeet In The Kitchen by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day. ~
ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: White Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
TWO YEARS AGO TODAY: Carne Asada Steak Tacos