Broiled Salmon with Peppery Dill Compound Butter
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 5 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon cut into fillets
- juice of one lemon about 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Preheat the oven to broil. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and squeeze lemon generously over the salmon. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Broil for about 8-10 minutes, until the salmon barely flakes with a fork.
While the salmon is in the oven, mix together the butter, dill and pepper. Place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to serve. When the salmon is finished cooking, serve each fillet with a small scoop of butter on top. Enjoy!
Calories: 299kcal | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 666mg | Vitamin A: 340IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1.1mg