With all of the new produce to try these days, I’m constantly trying new flavor combinations. These mildly sweet radishes and turnips paired perfectly with the sweet tart apple in this salad. The Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette was the perfect dressing for this combination. I’ve made this salad twice now and loved it each time.
|Baby Hakurei Turnips and Easter Egg Radishes|
- 1 head of batavian lettuce torn into bite size pieces (if this variety is not available, just use your favorite lettuce in place of it)
- 2 baby easter egg radishes very thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a watermelon radish thinly sliced and cut into wedges
- 4 baby hakurei turnips thinly sliced
- 1 medium pink lady apple thinly sliced
- Wash, dry and prep all of the vegetables first. Then layer the plates in the order listed above. Drizzle with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette just before serving. Enjoy!