- Olives: California olives ripe black or ripe green, extra large
- Tomatoes: grape cherry, chocolate cherry, sunburst
- Cheese: ciliegine or mini mozzarella balls, cubes of cheddar
- Meats sliced very thin: prosciutto, black forest ham, roast beef, oven roasted turkey
- Greens: butter lettuce green leaf, romaine
- Wooden skewers
- Thread an assortment of olives, tomatoes, cheese, meats and greens through the skewers. Pile the skewers on a tray or platter and enjoy!
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time by the California Olive Committee, however all opinions expressed are my own. My family loves olives and would happily eat them every single day, given the opportunity!