As I was putting my lunch together today, I realized that I’ve never shown you my go-to 5 minute lunch. So very simple and it uses ingredients that I regularly keep in my fridge. If you already have produce boxes set up, if you happen to love this ranch dip as much as I do and if you frequently have leftover chicken in the refrigerator; you are just a couple minutes away from a very tasty lunch.
If you don’t already have all of this in your refrigerator, it will only take a few extra minutes to chop up a handful of vegetables and stir together some ranch dip. I’ve made this with store-bought rotisserie chicken as well and it is just as tasty that way. However you make it, this is a great lunch. Spread the chicken salad between a couple slices of your favorite bread or toss it into a simple garden salad. The salad will keep nicely in the refrigerator for a couple days.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Dip
- additional pepper to taste
- Garden salad ingredients of your choice bread for sandwiches or crackers for dipping: I used green leaf lettuce, English cucumbers, broccoli florets, carrots and sunburst tomatoes.
- Stir together the chicken and ranch dip. Season with additional pepper as desired. Serve as desired, over a tossed salad, on toasted bread or with crackers. Enjoy!