When I was making oven fries last week, I finally remembered to make Chris‘ Po’dunk Sauce (thus named, because you ‘dunk’ your ‘po’-tatoes in it) to try with them. After waiting so many months to try his recipe, I’ve already made it again. This recipe is definitely a keeper.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce I used Tapatio, Cholula works well too
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon NM red chile powder or red pepper flakes
- Whisk together all ingredients and then let chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Serve with your favorite potato fries. Enjoy!