Pineapple, grapes, bananas and orange juice combine in this smoothie to create a green smoothie that doesn’t taste at all green. The spinach is completely hidden by all of the other flavors. The chia adds a great list of extra health benefits too. If you haven’t used chia seeds before, just remember to drink the smoothie immediately after making it. The chia will thicken the drink considerably after a little while.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves about 3 cups
- 1 cup green grapes frozen
- 1 large slightly over-ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Layer into blender as listed and puree until smooth. Enjoy!