Everyone in my family is a fan of Chipotle’s burrito bowls. As a result, we’ve gotten into the habit of making different versions of them at home for a quick and easy (and delicious!) weeknight dinner.
Simply choose your favorite ingredients and layer them onto your plates. This is a great way to use bits of leftovers in the fridge as well.
- Romaine lettuce or your favorite crisp variety, roughly chopped
- Rice brown or white
- Black beans or your favorite variety
- Mojo chicken chopped or shredded into bite size pieces
- Corn fresh, frozen or canned is fine
- Tomatoes chopped
- Cheddar or pepper jack cheese shredded
- Chopped avocados
- Sour Cream or Southwestern Po'dunk Sauce
- Smoked Chipotle Tabasco sauce this is my husband's personal favorite and it does make a difference
- Layer the lettuce, rice, beans and chicken onto plates and then top with your favorite ingredients. Enjoy!