- 1 4.9- ounce package Walkers Gluten Free Ginger and Lemon Shortbread
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice about 1 medium lemon’s worth
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh berries for topping
- Place a shortbread round in each dish. Use the end of a rolling pin or your fingers to crush each cookie and press the crumbs into the bottom of each dish.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the cream, lemon juice, and salt. Beat again, until smooth and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scoop the creamy mixture over the crumb crusts, dividing it between each dish. Top with additional shortbread crumbs and the berries of your choice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Regular Shortbread Rounds can be substituted for the Lemon Ginger Shortbread, if you have trouble finding them in your stores. When making these for a crowd, instead of
crumbling each cookie in the bottom of a jar, place the cookies in a zip-close bag and crush them with a rolling pin, then divide the crumbs between the jars.