Tart and slightly sweet, this martini is a fun variation on the more traditional gin or vodka drink. After my sister and I mixed up the grapefruit margaritas a few weeks ago, we still had an abundance of grapefruit on our hands. The sweet orange juice in this drink balances the tartness of the grapefruit without the need for an additional sweetener. With a splash of my beloved St-Germain, we had a combination that was truly awesome.
- Juice of 1 ruby red grapefruit
- Juice of 1 medium size orange
- 4 ounces vodka low to middle shelf is fine
- 1 1/2 ounces St-Germain liqueur
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake at least 30 seconds until well chilled. Strain and pour into martini glasses. Enjoy!
~ Click here to Subscribe to Barefeet In The Kitchen by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day. ~