Tart and slightly sweet, this martini is a fun variation on the more traditional gin or vodka drink. After my sister and I mixed up the grapefruit margaritas a few weeks ago, we still had an abundance of grapefruit on our hands.
When we ran out of grapefruit orange juice made for an amazing St.-Germain Brunch Martini.
The sweet orange juice in this drink balances the tartness of the grapefruit without the need for an additional sweetener. With a splash of my beloved St-Germain, we had a combination that was truly awesome.
Smooth, sweet, and crisp with a hint of citrus, these Pear Martinis celebrate the best of the fruits that are in season right now. This martini is made with fresh ripe pears, citron vodka, a splash of lime, and St-Germain liqueur.
St-Germain Grapefruit Martini
- Juice of 1 ruby red grapefruit
- Juice of 1 medium size orange
- 4 ounces vodka low to middle shelf is fine
- 1 1/2 ounces St-Germain liqueur
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake at least 30 seconds until well chilled. Strain and pour into martini glasses. Enjoy!