The perfect creamy, thick, and frothy coffee milkshake doesn’t require a single scoop of ice cream! Two ingredients, plus time to chill, are all that you need in order to blend together an awesome coffee milkshake.
This is the creamiest iced coffee I’ve ever made; I absolutely loved it.
- 6 cups 48 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Stir the milk into the hot coffee. Let the sweetened coffee sit until room temperature and then fill two ice trays with the sweetened coffee. Place the trays in the freezer until frozen solid. Pour the remaining coffee mixture into a jar and refrigerate until chilled.
- For each milkshake, place 8 sweet coffee ice cubes and 1 cup of the coffee mixture in the blender. Blend until thick. Pour into a glass and serve. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter and Brownie Milkshakes from The Little Kitchen
- Bourbon Salted Caramel Milkshakes from Love & Olive Oil
- Milkshakes of Desperation from Bake at 350
- Roasted Pineapple Coconut Vegan Milkshake from Cafe Johnsonia
- Pudding Pop Milkshake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Lemon Pie Milkshake from Crazy for Crust
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Milkshake from Cookies and Cups
- Vanilla Chai Milkshake from Kitchen Treaty
- Cheesecake Milkshake from Cook the Story
- Cherry-Cola Milkshake from Boulder Locavore
- Peanut Butter-Caramel Milkshake from Miss in the Kitchen
- Biscoff Cookie Milkshake from Katie’s Cucina
- Turtle Pecan Milkshake from Dairy Good Life