Chewy blondies, loaded with chocolate chips, cashews, and coconut, these are a huge hit with everyone each time I make them.
I’ve been making gluten free treats for my best friend for a couple years now and these are still her favorites each time I ship off a package of goodies.
Check out all of the Gluten Free Dessert Recipes on this website!
Coconut Cashew Dark Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup roasted and salted cashews chopped
- ½ cup coconut plus another ½ cup for topping
- 1⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⅓ cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca starch
- ⅓ cup potato starch
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine the butter and sugar and mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture while stirring to combine. Add the cashews, coconut, and chocolate chips and stir once more.
- Transfer the batter into a well-greased or parchment-lined 9×13 pan. Spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle additional coconut on top.
- Bake for 28 minutes, or until the bars are lightly browned around the edges and set in the middle. Cool completely before cutting them into bars.