Thick and creamy, cinnamon spice yogurt takes about 10 seconds to stir together and it makes a great dipping sauce or topping for fruits all year round. This is one of my kids’ favorite lunches and I love all of the different ways you can use the fruit and yogurt combinations.
I’ve partnered with O Organics today to share this quick and easy lunch recipe with you. Check out the entire O Organics collection of Pure & Simple lunches for more great ideas to make packing school lunches easier.
I like to pile the fruit in a bowl, add a scoop of yogurt, sprinkle with cinnamon, and drizzle lightly with syrup. Add a sprinkling of granola, cereal, or nuts for some added crunch. This has been my favorite late night snack for years and I often eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dessert as well. Mix it up with whichever fruits are in season and have fun.
- 1/2 cup O Organics plain greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple slices peach slices, pear slices, grapes, or berries
- optional 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- optional small handful of granola, nuts, or cereal
- Stir together the yogurt, cinnamon, and sweetener of your choice. Serve with fruit for dipping. Enjoy!
Need a shortcut? These super cute personal size yogurts and packets of sliced apples are a fun way to pack a snack or lunch in no time at all.
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with O Organics to share these recipes with you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Barefeet In The Kitchen possible. As always, all thoughts are my own.