Fully loaded chocolate chip cookie dough dip served with lots of sliced apples was my idea of the perfect snack food this weekend.
When I first saw the recipe, I thought it might turn out to be a bit too sweet, even for my sugar-loving tastebuds, but with the tart apples balancing it, it was perfect. The bowl was scraped clean not too long after I set it out with the other snacks.
I was looking for something fun and different to take to a party when this dip caught my eye. If you like cream cheese and you like chocolate chip cookie dough, this is the treat for you.
I am glad that I made it right before taking it to the party, because I easily could have snacked my way through half of it with just a taste here and there throughout the day!
If cookie dough is a guilty pleasure for you to try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Add the sugars and vanilla and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and mix until well combined. Chill until serving.
- Serve with apple slices and Enjoy!
24 Comments Leave a comment or review
Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) says
Nobody will resist this dip! sound special and tempting!
Seems like this would be ideal to use for making home made cookie dough ice cream!
the starving student says
Umm yummy! Who doesn't like the idea of anything related to cookie dough? Especially chocolate chip cookie dough!
Your Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are the Bomb! OMG, please don't do this to me? ………OK! OK! You talked me into it……lol