Fully loaded chocolate chip cookie dough dip served with lots of sliced apples was my idea of the perfect snack food this weekend. When I first saw the recipe, I thought it might turn out to be a bit too sweet, even for my sugar-loving tastebuds, but with the tart apples balancing it, it was perfect. The bowl was scraped clean not too long after I set it out with the other snacks.
I was looking for something fun and different to take to a party when this dip caught my eye. If you like cream cheese and you like chocolate chip cookie dough, this is the treat for you. Just a warning though: do not make this while home alone. I am glad that I made it right before taking it to the party, because I easily could have snacked my way through half of it with just a taste here and there throughout the day!
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Add the sugars and vanilla and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and mix until well combined. Chill until serving.
- Serve with apple slices and Enjoy!