With an abundance of Biscoff still in my house, I decided to whip together a couple batches of Biscoff blondies for our camping trip. I love the ease of brownies and blondies for quick and simple desserts.
Even with two full batches, there were disappointed campers when these bars were gone. I am quite certain that I’ll be making these again in the future. (These are not gluten free and there isn’t a gluten free variation, due to the wheat in the Biscoff spread.)
I do more traditional baking for family events and it was fun to see my extended family enjoy them so much!
FYI – these blondies are awesome with a hot fudge sundae. My husband and I tried one that way before we left for the camping trip and I actually sighed over how delicious they were.
I would have taken a picture for you, but at 9pm, the last thing I cared about was the camera!
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Pecan Blondies
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10" baking pan (8" or 9" pans will work as well, simply add a few minutes to the baking time). Stir together the Biscoff, butter, brown sugar and eggs until smooth and creamy. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir to combine. Add the chocolate chips and the nuts and stir once more.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean. Serve warm, topped with your favorite ice cream or let cool and slice into bars. Enjoy!