Red Robin Seasoned Oven Fries
- 2 lbs russet potatoes did you know there is science behind why russets make such great fries?
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Robin seasoning divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes well. Cut into wedges and then place in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well to coat. Sprinkle in 1/2 tablespoon seasoning and toss to coat. On two large baking sheets, lined with silpat mats or greased with oil, spread out the fries. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 tablespoon (or more to taste) of seasoning over the fries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning the fries over halfway through the cooking time. Depending on your oven, you might also want to rotate the trays, top to bottom and bottom to top. Enjoy!
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!